The above presentation provides an overview of innovative NPI, Component Engineering and Sustaining Engineering techniques and digital processes that help dramatically improve coordination of New Product Introduction (NPI) and Sustaining Engineering in Modern Supply Chains. These techniques and processes are based on case studies from leading organizations in semiconductors, electronic systems and the automotive supply chain.
- Smooth new product introduction process that spans different functions of the global organization
- Effective and effortless engineering change coordination and implementation
- Reduced supply chain risk via effective component engineering processes
- Seamless integration of customers and suppliers as part of the NPI and Sustaining Engineering processes
- Connecting to and integrating different applications to support New Product Introduction and Sustaining Engineering, including ERP (SAP, Oracle…), PLM, CRM, SCM and Manufacturing Execution Systems